The Etta Mae Inn, located in historic Takoma Park, Maryland, is one of the finest bed & breakfast guest houses with beautiful rooms and wonderful hospitality in the Washington DC area.
This historic Grahill-Davis Victorian estate is considered one of the most distinguished homes of its era in Takoma Park, Washington DC area. The B&B features the elegant 1889 Victorian home, restored barn, a huge wraparound sun porch with ceiling fans, and a lush garden complete with imported Dutch tulips.
Our features are:
- 3 comfortable guest rooms with generous amenities
- Parlour with romantic fireplace
- Cosy reading room with library of books, TV and antique furniture
- Formal dining room with antique furniture
- Wrap around porch with ceiling fans and seating area
- Pergola with grape vines for outdoor seating
- Free off-street parking
- Sumptuous breakfast every morning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all areas
- Excellent location in Victorian Takoma Park and close to Silver Springs in the Washington DC area
Welcome to our Bed and Breakfast Etta Mae Inn in Takoma Park, Maryland!
Etta Mae Inn B&B
703 New York Avenue
Takoma Park MD 20910